- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Can Be Installed Without Engine Disassembly
- Made In The USA
- Two cameras included for front and rear recording.
- Two mounting options: flush mount and bullet mount
- WiFi app for playback viewing
- 150º viewing angle
- G-sensor built-in for collision detection
- Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30 FPS
- Max Micro SD: 180GB (sold separately)
- Rated IP67 for both cameras and control box
- Hardware included
The Kodlin Lowering Kit lowers the rear of HD M8 Softail models up to 1 ½" (40mm). “Plug and Play”! The kit is easy to install and does not require shortening of the threaded rod or to send the suspension out for final assembly. It includes new pre-installed bearings and installation instructions. 880-4030 for all M8 Softails WITH pre-load adjuster knob (FLHC/FLHCS Heritage Classic, FXBR/FXBRS Breakout, FLFB/FLFBS Fat Boy, FLSB Sport Glide, FXBS/FXFB Fat Bob, FLDE Deluxe, FXDR 114) 880-4031 for all M8 Softails WITHOUT the pre-load adjuster knob (FXBB Street Bob, FXLR / FXLRS Low Rider / Low Rider S, FLSL Slim, FXST Standard)
- Sold in pairs
- Available in multiple finishes, Hard Chrome, Black DLC coating and Gold Titanium Nitrite coated
- DLC Coating is an extremely hard finish that is corrosion resistant and provides less friction
- TIN Coating is a friction reducing and wear resistant hard ceramic material
- DLC and TIN coatings are specialty coatings that are not Scratch or Ding resistant, additional care and maintenance is required
- 39mm fork tubes will NOT fit 99-05 FXDX stock spring internals
- Take a breath, take a solid look at our designs, set yourself apart, invest in quality. As always, Details Create Style.
- These floorboards have been tested thoroughly on Ken's personal FLTRX and several other shop bikes.
- Mounting points, grip
- comfort of footing
- all aspects that are taken into consideration.
- L: 14.37"
- W: 5"
- Thickness: .79"
- Weight (pair): 4.4lbs
Partner with HardDrive
WE OFFER THE BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT
We understand that in today's business environment, customers have more options than ever to conduct their business and we want to ensure we're offering a level of customer service above our competition.
WE HELP DEALERS THRIVE IN AN OMNICHANNEL AGE
Technology has wreaked havoc on the retail landscape but consumers still love to see, touch and feel the products they are buying. In order to compete, brick-and-mortar stores are embracing technology and creating brick-and-click integrated online and offline environments for their customers and we are helping drive consumers to dealers.
WE ARE A FAMILY-OWNED, EMPLOYEE-FOCUSED COMPANY
Employees are the most important part of the company. Employees are the first and last point of contact to our customers—from sales, to customer service, and packing and shipping. The way employees are treated here at WPS is a direct reflection of how our employees treat our customers.
By the Numbers
Our professional and dedicated team of over 700 employees are on standby to serve your every need.
More than 20,000 American V-Twin parts and accessories.
Global network comprised of more than 3,500 dealer accounts.